Followers

INTRODUCTION

In nomine dei nostri Satanas
Gloria Luciferi Excelsi....  
Infernal and blessed greetings beloved of the Left hand path. Many of you,might know me from Facebook or other social media pages. I am a dedicated Theistic Luciferian/Satanist.Much of my dedication towards our father Lucifer/Satan, our mother Lilith and the Ancients - I display through my poetry and feelings from the heart,mind and soul.With the aid of my two wonderful admin Luciferi Baphomet and Billy Myers, I run the page known as " Xpressions - Light upon the path of darkness ".Another page created by myself, would be " From deep within [ The heart of a Satanist], found on Facebook, MeWe and right here as well.For abrahamic followers, who are in doubt about their religion or who've started realizing, it's true evil - I welcome you,as I share the truth about a path of liberation.
{Creator/Founder: Clintaro Belial Beyers}



No comments:

INTRODUCTION

In nomine dei nostri Satanas Gloria Luciferi Excelsi....   Infernal and blessed greetings beloved of the Left hand pat...